- Step 1. Log in to the DirectAdmin control panel.
- Step 2. Navigate to the E-Mail subsection and select "E-mail Accounts".
- Step 3. Click the "Create Account" button.
- Step 4. Enter your username, password and select a storage quota.
Username - The prefix before your domain name in your email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password - The password used to log in to the email account. You can create your own or generate one at random.
E-mail Quota - The total storage the email account can use from your package limits.
- Step 5. Click the "Create Account" button.