How to Change an Email User Password in DirectAdmin
- Step 1. Log in to the DirectAdmin control panel.
- Step 2. Navigate to the "E-mail Accounts" page from the "E-mail Manager" subsection.
- Step 3. Select the add/plus symbol next to the email address you want to change the password for.
- Step 4. Click the "Change Password" button.
- Step 5. Enter your current password and then your desired password.
- Step 6. Finally, once you have filled in all of the required details click the "Submit" button.
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.